🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - September 21!

Random civ was popular due to hidden civs not being a thing and counter picking being rampant.

Mega random can be a good permanent part of the ranked standard starts queue by standardizing the basics into it 1 tc, 3 vills+ bonuses+ scout/eagle scout +whatever the map decides to throw at you.

Nomad just isn’t part of the standard; it’s an entirely different game-mode.

Mega Random and nomad are the best!!

2 Likes

Runestones is a decent map, if it were a permanent fixture then it would be very much like having an old Arabia and a new Arabia to choose from. At the moment I do think I prefer it over the new Arabia.

1 Like

maybe what they have to do first is put the same maps for each player… arabia games 1v1. is really unfair 1 player 0 hills and other player 100000 hills… the map generator is soooooo bad.

I think that DM regicide Empire Wars King of the hill are different game modes. They are options you can select in lobbies.

however Nomad and Mega Random are maps. You cannot select to do Nomad as a game mode in a lobby to play on any map (though that would be great!). You have to pick those maps that have nomad starts. As such they aren’t any different from maps like arena or fortress. In those you start with more buildings, in nomad you start with less, in mega random it could be more it could be less.