🗳 VOTE NOW! 1v1 Ranked Map Rotation - September 7

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next 1v1 Ranked Map Pool! Here are FOUR of the SEVEN (total) maps that will be showing up in the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4
ARABIA ARENA LOWLANDS MIGRATION

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2021-09-05T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: September 7

VOTE: 1v1 RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Acclivity
  • Choice_2 African Clearing
  • Choice_3 Coastal Forest
  • Choice_4 Gold Rush
  • Choice_5 Hamburger
  • Choice_6 Hideout
  • Choice_7 Highland
  • Choice_8 Valley
  • Choice_9 Yucatan

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

2 Likes

runnestones, Haboob??? this maps are good.

yucatan, highland, african clearing, hamburger, bad maps-

3 Likes

How about MegaRandom for 1v1, that makes for really interesting games.

6 Likes

Where did runestones go?? For me it was the map i got the most when going random and i loved it. It was just like the old arabia

17 Likes

I think it would be nice to have at least one clear water map (islands, baltic, etc.) among the options to vote for.

4 Likes

We allready have migration and that switches with islands and baltic every few rotations

I meant among the options where you can actually vote for. We also have Arena among the dev picks and still Hideout among the voting options, for instance. So if you like closed land maps, you can increase their representation in the map pool by voting accordingly. As a player who enjoys the naval aspects of the game, the current voting is pretty pointless.

If an additional water map does not end up among the top-3, so be it. But it would be nice to have the option to vote for one.

+1, gonna miss runestones

2 Likes

Well water is one of the least populair type of maps. For me and a lot of others its a direct ban. Its fine for the ppl who want it since we have 3 bans, bit two full water maps just wouldnt be fair

1 Like

Surprising map pool given the issues with arabia being noted even by top level players.

1 Like

You already have Migration in the main map pool. Then Coastal Forest, Hamburger and Highland hybrid maps. That’s more than enough choice considering how much more popular land maps are compared to water. Just favourite Migration and ban the most popular land maps.

1 Like

Well, if they were really that unpopular, they wouldn’t stand a chance in the vote, right? But then it also wouldn’t hurt to offer one of them as choice (instead of weird maps such as Hamburger or Coastal fortress; don’t worry, I wouldn’t mind to have Runestones available either)?

As mentioned above, my point is to have the possibility to express my preferences in the vote. Nothing more, nothing less. Hybrid maps aren’t water maps by the way (and this time the hybrid maps offered are among the worst possible, no wonder they are not chosen; even I wouldn’t like to play them).

2 Likes

I don’t really care about the new map pool. Though I like Hamburger, looks like an interesting concept, though I think it’s not figured out if it has the right balance.

But I want the old arabia back, that’s very important to me.

1 Like

I wish arabia was swapped out on 1v1 and team games for runestones… such a better map

8 Likes

It would be nice if developers switched between existing variations of Arabia instead of picking Arabia every single rotation.

4 Likes

Why all these wierd maps and not just the classic land maps from AOC? We had coastal, mongolia, a good arabia etc.

1 Like

not only the current arabia sucks, we don’t get any arabia clone in the map pool…terrible map pool

2 Likes

Not even an option to vote for Nomad. #weak

BUG. Its gone back to the previous map pool. I think this happened right after the hotfix/server maintenance.