🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - April 20

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST HILL FORT ISLANDS MEGARANDOM

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2021-04-18T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: April 20

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Alpine Lakes
  • Cenotes
  • Coastal Forest
  • Four Lakes
  • Golden Swamp
  • Land Nomad
  • Scandinavia
  • Seize the Mountain
  • Valley

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

Where is nomad?

11 Likes

IKR I love nomad, land nomad is still pretty good.

1 Like

Land Nomad is a different map which requires different playstyle.

In some ways yeah but it can also let other civs that aren’t as viable on regular nomad do very well. Better than seeing Persians, Malians, or Lithuanians every single game.

Since the Zone, Nomad has been a staple map. Put nomad back in and leave as permanent. TIA

3 Likes

Where is the ALT+F4? Most popular map and it is not in the pool?

2 Likes

It is in the pool permanently, so we havent to vote it

While that is true the devs only put one “nomad style start” map in the pool. Never more then one! This can be Nomad, Land Nomad, African Clearing or even Steppe.

I seriously don’t understand why people doesn’t like golden swamp

1 Like

Pls fix the lobby system. ranked teamgames are doomed by design.

We need more noamad maps.

1 Like

and decrease the rank loss if your teammember resigns for unkown reasons

I just don’t understand why we can’t have Nomad be part of every TG map rotation, given its popularity. We couldn’t even play it as much as we wanted, because of that bug that removed the map pool.

6 Likes

Are you telling me i might get to play 4 lakes in both 1v1 and team games. Is it December because it sure feels lime Christmas to me.

1 Like

Jeeeez, black forest, islands, hill fort AND arena? Can I get an extra ban what is this garbage 11

2 Likes

Last mappool was worse. Islands is a good map

1 Like