🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - August 10

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4 Example_5 Example_6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST LOMBARDIA MEGARANDOM TEAM ISLANDS

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2021-08-08T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: August 10

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 City of Lakes
  • Choice_2 Crater
  • Choice_3 Fortress
  • Choice_4 Gold Rush
  • Choice_5 Lowland
  • Choice_6 Nomad
  • Choice_7 Rivers
  • Choice_8 Seize the Mountain
  • Choice_9 Serengeti

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

Can we have another nomad map… Land nomad, African clearing, mountain pass etc. Just give us something else please.

7 Likes

me podrian mandar la beta del age of empires iv
gracias un saludo

When will we get amazon tunnel back?

5 Likes

Community made random scripts sometimes, pls! Zetnus is king.

I feel like too much emphasis is put on player vote in this case. Of course people are going to vote for the maps they know. Let’s see more variety! Rivers, Seize the Mountain and City of Lakes would probably be super fun but nobody will ever vote for them.

Let’s see some more variety! Maybe keep it as is but add 2 or 3 extra maps to the rotation that are picked at complete random? Or even give us an option to vote for ‘Full Random’ so we can potentially get any map in the entire game. Not gonna lie I’m sick of Arabia, Arena and Black Forest on repeat.

1 Like

i know a lot of ppl want nomad inside the map pool but i just hate it. When i just wanna play an open map and i need a ban for arena, i keep getting nomad…

nomad is an open map tho… even walling is mostly pointless, you can transport around, what more can you wish for :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah no nomand is too luck based. I do not wanna have the luck of TC spots have a big impact on the game

then you should probably not be banning Arena, because that’s just about the only map where luck doesn’t affect your gameplay

1 Like

true, but sometimes, your just not in the mood for it

I just want the option to play arabia when i am in the mood for it and arena when i want that

Anything else you’d like? A coffee, maybe?

If there is no nomad start map in the map pool: People come here to post they want nomad maps in the map pool.
If there is a nomad start map in the map pool: People com here to post they dont want nomad maps in the map pool.

In the end the devs cant satisfy everyone.

1 Like

Unless your walls spawn wrongly…

I dont think its too much to ask to be able to play the map your in the mood for

2 Likes

WATER NOMAD??? :smiley: :smiley:

any other nomad, there are so many fun nomad maps

1 Like