šŸ—³ VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - August 11th

Water balance is fine. You just need a litle micro. Anyway, youcan always use a ban if you donā€™t like it

1 Like

I canā€™t believe weā€™re getting Lombardia again. Another fortnight without a water map in, banning BF and Megaradom

1 Like

Can we have a Team Game Pool of Random Civilization game option for all players?

I totally agree with you. :+1:

If we make BF and MR poll options, I am sure they wonā€™t be picked. The devs just donā€™t dare to face the truth.

MR has never existed in the Full random map in the original game and BF was removed from the Full random map in patch 1.0b by the designers of ENSEMBLE STUDIOS. This is the evidence that they are not designed for competitive play!

The current biased devs would rather keep their beloved BF and MR which are actually not suitable for any ranked mode in the pool, than face the fact that naval civs and units are indispensable part of this game. What a shame! :face_vomiting:

p.s. Stop bringing Lombardia in the next poll. This map is ok but it needs to take a rest! :zzz:

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder to the people who vote for Socotra because of the water: it is a pure Land map.

As much as I donā€™t like bf, thatā€™s not true. For a long time it was used in tournaments and was chosen a lot of times by Finland as home map

Anyone can hold a tournament, but removing BF is the decision made by the original creators who create the game and design the basic game balance.

The fact you (and me) donā€™t like the map doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not competitive.
Plus, consider the fact that people are voting for socotra, which is one of the least competitive map in the entire game

1. This map must be played on explored.
  2. This map almost kills all the aggressive strategies before imp.
  3. This map was removed by the TRUE designers who designed the game balance.

Is it not sufficient to prove this map is not suitable for ranked play?

Nope. What the original devs did means little, the game has changed a lot

Voting socotra lmaoooo

From my experience since the ā€œpreferredā€ map system was introduced, about 80% of games are either Arabia or Arena.

IMO, apart from these 2 maps, everything else should be votable.

1 Like

So, I made a poll about fixed maps:

I would Like everyone to vote, in order to determine as preciselly as possible witch maps people do like ti be fixed maps

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.