🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - August 11th

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST GHOST LAKE MEGARANDOM SERENGETI

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on August 11!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2020-08-09T19:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: August 11!

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Cenotes
  • City of Lakes
  • Golden Pit
  • Lombardia
  • Nomad
  • Scandinavia
  • Socotra
  • Team Islands
  • Yucatan

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

2 Likes

Can we please get a fixed water/hybrid map in TG? Alsoz make is vote for black forest. I assure you it won’t get to the pool map

9 Likes

Cool to see new maps in the pool.

3 Likes

socotra is winning are you kidding me

5 Likes

At least is something different (didn’t vote for it, just to clarify) but I can’t understand why people vote dor cenotes, when arabia and Serengeti are in the poolmap already. Basically are the same map.

2 Likes

lombardiaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

This is my maps favourites.

I guess they want to fish boom with malay 11

Vamos socotra, se vienen las torres xD

Very glad to see some new maps!

1 Like

Socotra and no pre mades vs pre mades is just instant loss. I really hope that map isnt in the TG map pool for that reason.

Lombardia <3
yucatan <3

1 Like

This will be hilarious!

I’m sorry, but what good is this map pool if 2 out of 3 games still have drops in 4v4 ranked TG? I’ve uninstalled after last patch because it kept happening. I wanted to give it another chance this time. But this is so frustrating. I cannot tolerate this any longer. This needed a fix months ago and apparently no one cares about this situation. I’ll uninstall again and I’m not sure if I’m coming back.

1 Like

I don’t get why Black Forest is still in the default pool when I cannot have 1 game of it out of 30

3 Likes

The maps are a bit boring again in my opinion; why can’t we vote for something more fun? - I would like to have the option to vote for some really new or crazy maps, like Beduins, Atzlan (both are very fun to play) or the maps from the BoA-tournament!

2 Likes

A little bit fun in this ugly world

Socotraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

■■■■ no, water balanced is currently the trash triangle but Demos are basically Pikes with 10 HP