šŸ—³ VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - August 24

Itā€™s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4 Example_5 Example_6
AFRICAN CLEARING ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST ERUPTION NORTHERN ISLES

Now itā€™s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that youā€™d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2021-08-22T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: August 24

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Donā€™t forget to click the ā€˜Vote now!ā€™ button at the bottom of the post once youā€™ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Frigid Lake
  • Choice_2 Ghost Lake
  • Choice_3 Hill Fort
  • Choice_4 Mediterranean
  • Choice_5 MegaRandom
  • Choice_6 Mongolia
  • Choice_7 Team Moats
  • Choice_8 Valley
  • Choice_9 Yucatan

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this weekā€™s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

4 Likes

Oh thank god for African Clearing. This would have been a depressingly bad rotation without it. No nomad, no socotraā€¦

2 Likes

One small thing that Iā€™d like to see is the brief descriptions of the maps next to the thumbnail.

Sometimes I just donā€™t know the map or might need a reminder. In this case Frigid Lake.

4 Likes

Nomad is the 3rd most played map for Ranked TG (Arabia 27%, Arena 20%, Nomad 14%, BF 8%). So can somebody please explain to me why Nomad is not a default TG map? Its impressive that it has such a high play rate considering that it is not even an option in every map pool.

What has to happen in order for BF to be replaced with Nomad? Or keep BF but add Nomad permanently alsoā€¦

16 Likes

I agree that nomad should be default. But come oneā€¦whereā€™s the water maps? Islands, Team islands, Migration.

I honestly wish devs would make a ā€œwater mapā€ playlist. I love aoe2 navy battles.

Also, land nomad is very fun. Hardly ever see it for land maps

8 Likes

Will be missing nomad.

10 Likes

Nomad gets voted in every time. Not even giving the players an option to vote for it is a disgrace.

9 Likes

I will writer politely

These kinds of rotation just make a bunch of dodging games.
Please change this policy.

Everyday many users are suffering from this policy for 3 years now.
Thatā€™s why i was too aggressive to your announcement.

1 Like

Why is Nomad not in here for TG? Please make this a permanent ranked map. Itā€™s been in the community for 20 years.

7 Likes

seriously, thereā€™s 15k players on for average and they base map rotation off 2400 votes? Itā€™s actually really dumb.

1 Like

For real. Nomad is a classic similar to Arabia and Arena

4 Likes

Give us a ā€˜Full Randomā€™ option to vote for! These maps are getting so boring, especially Arabia, Black Forest and bloody Arena. So boring now.

2 Likes

an option for RLM or Full Random would be very nice.

I guess they donā€™t want to have 2 nomade maps in the mappool. I like nomade but i enjoy playing african clearing or landnomade more so i like that they rotate.

Hay mapas increĆ­bles, el desierto en aoe4 es muy bueno!

land nomad plsā€¦ everytime i say this

how time this maps in?