🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - December 01

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST GHOST LAKE ISLANDS MEGARANDOM

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on December 01!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2020-11-29T20:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: December 01!

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Cenotes
  • Fortress
  • Four Lakes
  • Golden Pit
  • Highland
  • Mongolia
  • Mountain Pass
  • Ravines
  • Water Nomad

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

1 Like

Nomad was top3 in voobly and its not standard anymore, but boom into lagfest black forest is… Nomad only map where you see all types of military, water,UU-s, all the others.

7 Likes

Do we have to vote before we exiting this world??
I think we can use whole map list
No need periodical vote

3 Likes

Because Nomad map generation was really bad when it was standard like BF in ranked and most people disliked it. Now it’s somewhat fixed but the even ressources compared to Voobly version lead to fc every game, not really the most diverse map.

tbh I dislike most of the official maps. They are so uninspired, repetitive and bland. Give me some actual random cliffs and oceans and islands!