🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - December 14

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4 Example_5 Example_6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST LOMBARDIA MEGARANDOM NOMAD

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2021-12-12T20:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: December 14

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Baltic
  • Choice_2 Crossroads
  • Choice_3 Golden Swamp
  • Choice_4 Hideout
  • Choice_5 Mountain Range
  • Choice_6 Runestones
  • Choice_7 Sacred Springs
  • Choice_8 Water Nomad
  • Choice_9 Yucatan

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

1 Like

Me again. The voting of the maps has to be integrated into the game. Since most of the players do not participate in the vote.

21 Likes

Big agree. Also, how many times have we seen in other threads people complaining about “maps they don’t want to play”, especially in the queue dodging threads. Do they know about these monthly votes?

2 Likes

Lombardia! Should be standerd in the team pool, it’s basically a team version of Arabia ^^

2 Likes

I like Lombardia, but it differs from Arabia significantly due to being way more closed. Team walling is the meta. This gives the map a cozy feeling.^^

2 Likes

x2, when i’m with friends: “lets play Lombardia UWU”

Can we get a black Forrest 1v1 - just once please?

1 Like

Agree, keep fighting the good fight