VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - February 22

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4 Example_5 Example_6
ARABIA ARENA BALTIC BLACK FOREST HIDEOUT MEGARANDOM

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2022-02-20T20:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: February 22

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Acclivity
  • Choice_2 Atacama
  • Choice_3 Four Lakes
  • Choice_4 Gold Rush
  • Choice_5 Mountain Range
  • Choice_6 Nomad
  • Choice_7 Runestones
  • Choice_8 Scandinavia
  • Choice_9 Yucatan

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

2 Likes

Can we finally add Nomad permanently to the TG map pool? Seems pointless including it in voting when it comes out as #1 every time. It is hugely popular map and justifies inclusion every time.

25 Likes

if they do that, a second nomad map will be chosen I.e. African clearing as a first

I see no problem with multiple nomad maps.

6 Likes

Can you add different maps for voting? such as hyper random or maps you haven’t added so far. What I see so far is, the same maps come every 1-2 months, such as hillfort, Lombardia.

4 Likes

I agree with Jsennin and Simmo33k. Nomad permanent, more variation in the maps. i’ve been waiting to see Mangrove Jungle since ever in ranked, come on! The classic Coastal would be cool too, Alpine Lakes, Mountain Pass, Continental etc. So many good ones that never see the light of day.

4 Likes

A lot of those are quite unbalanced or unpleasant to play.

2 Likes

well they could tweak them a little to make them more balanced if need be, it wouldn’t be the first time (arabia comes to mind) . I don’t know why there’s a vote, the maps are almost always the same everytime xD

That said, i don’t really care much about the map as long as i don’t get Pacific Islands, i hate that one! kkkk

there are 3 maps at 33% why did they put golden pitt in the map pool and not for example 4 lakes?

Because it got more votes. The percentage breakdown is rounded. So for example if one is 33.4% and rhe other is 32.9 yhey both show up as 33%

1 Like

where can i see the exact percentage?

You can’t see it at all

do the math yourself

probably what MatCauthon3 said, that they had different number of votes
if there is a tie they will probably use some tie breaker, either pick one based on previous results