🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - February 9!

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
ARABIA ARENA ATACAMA BLACK FOREST ISLANDS NOMAD

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on February 9!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2021-02-07T20:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: February 9

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Amazon Tunnel
  • Coastal Forest
  • Ghost Lake
  • Golden Swamp
  • Hideout
  • Highland
  • MegaRandom
  • Seize the Mountain
  • Serengeti

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

2 Likes

Amazon tunel scares me, but i voted it…

It seems that coastal forest is not much liked. I loved the chaos in that map.

3 Likes

I like Coastal Forest, but (especially in 1v1) laming is way too easy. You start so close together that you can take each others boars with Villagers! I hope they change the map. It is a strategically interesting map, though, especially in team games, with all the distinct areas to focus on (top fish, middle wood, bottom gold) and distinct player positions.

5 Likes

this doesn’t seem like the definite version of AoE2. it’s turning into fanfiction written by michi players

too many of these are not proper RM maps

maybe add a different queue for all the super slow maps. the standard RM queue should have normal random maps that support standard RM gameplay (attacking, defending, booming, exploring, fighting in multiple places). look at the maps that get generated by Full Random for an example of what normal Random Map gameplay is about. Coastal is a decent example of it

or maybe have a different map pool for lower-rated and higher-rated players

2 arenas, black forest, and a michi clone are too many maps to ban. we only get 1 ban. if i wanted to do nothing until imperial age, i’d just play deathmatch.

also, islands is very unpopular for team games. everyone just dodges it whenever it comes up. team islands or migration or continental or rivers would be better options for water maps

10 Likes

Dude African Clearing was one of the most fun team game maps!

6 Likes

This.

Please, can we get an in-game voting sistem? How does it comes that golden swamp gets less votes than pseudo BFand megarandom?

4 Likes

I want Hill Fort! =)

2 Likes

African Clearing is another very good game. Played it last week and had a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Wish Seize the Mountain was higher up there. I have had so much fun on that map with friends.

3 Likes

Black Forest, Arena, Hideout, Team Islands and Amazon Forest?? Even with a team of 4 we can’t ban all the bad maps. Very poor map selection following up on new and fun team maps with Seize the Mountain, Coastal Forest and African Clearing. Poor choices devs

4 Likes

Well deserved noob arabia clown

Exactly what I was thinking, I miss being able to pick Full Random and Blind Random. Queues for these would be great. They should also bring back the original Nomad.

1 Like

Arena, black forest, amazon tunnel, hideout … The death of the fun …

I just want to boom safely away from you bro.

Please no not my boars, take the deer instead