šŸ—³ VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - January 26

Itā€™s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
ARABIA ARENA BALTIC BLACK FOREST MEGARANDOM SEIZE THE MOUNTAIN

Now itā€™s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that youā€™d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on January 26!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2021-01-24T20:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: January 26

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Donā€™t forget to click the ā€˜Vote now!ā€™ button at the bottom of the post once youā€™ve locked in your choices.

• African Clearing
  • Atacama
  • Budapest
  • Cenotes
  • Coastal Forest
  • Hill Fort
  • Mediterranean
  • Nomad
  • Wolf Hill

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this weekā€™s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

2 Likes

Great to see more community maps making it to the game.
Still missing Team Arena though (yes it was a little bugged) but it just got removed from the game and never came back which is sadā€¦

It is nice to see some new maps are added. but these new maps need some beautificationā€¦ I mean you canā€™t just use straight shoreline and let all the water area is shallow. These make them look like fan made maps, not official ones.

Could you at least add some little curves to the shoreline on Coastal Forest and add a few small ponds of deep water on the edges of Seize the Mountain (on the premise of not breaking the map balance, of course)? Thanks!

They are literally made by fans, they have been made long ago for tournaments

Currently we only see a small image. We dont know anything about how these maps are generated in any detailā€¦

1 Like

Sir ^^ How can vote this map pool system? What only I can see are just 3cm X 3cm pictures of them.

Please ^^ think nomal human being. ok?

Even too many new maps with no information

New maps are more ugly than I thought. The water in coastal forest is like a little stinky ditchā€¦ These terrible low quality maps remind me that FE team is not a real game developer, but just a group of amateur modders.

Anyway nobody cares. Everyone just continuously plays Arabia only because of the terrible preferred map button. Thanks, ā€œdevsā€.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.