🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - June 28

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4 Example_5 Example_6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST MEGARANDOM MIGRATION MOUNTAIN RIDGE

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2022-06-26T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: June 28

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Aftermath
  • Choice_2 Crossroads
  • Choice_3 Fortress
  • Choice_4 Four Lakes
  • Choice_5 Marketplace
  • Choice_6 Nomad
  • Choice_7 Sacred Springs
  • Choice_8 Valley
  • Choice_9 Wade

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

1 Like

Fortress is a fun map. You guys must love it :heart:

Fortress is an Age of Empires II multiplayer map. It usually is played in Regicide game mode.

Overview

A fortified city with all the structures you need to build up your forces quickly. Protect the king at all costs, as losing him will result in immediate defeat.

Fortress_AoE2_Map1

Why would people love it? It’s only good as a regicide map, and because it’s ranked, it’s not regicide. Not sure why people are voting for it. Also, why did you put together that unusual post, with the links and images and stuff?

1 Like

Thanks for your historial reference. I think people love it just becauase Fortress is fun? What do you think?

@VenularTax56063 you literally don’t give any reason at all why you thing that map is fun

WHY WOULD PEOPLE LOVE IT?
IT’S ONE OF THE WORST MAP IN RANKED GAME.

THE CASTLE GENERATED RANDOMLY IS A BIG PROBLEM WHY IT’S BAD. IT JUST DOESN’T MAKE SENSE. SOMETIMES, IT PLACED AT THE RIGHT DIRECTION TOWARDS ENEMIES, SOMETIMES, IT SPAWNED BEHIND. SO IT’S A SUPER BAD MAP FOR ANYONE. IT JUST NOT FAIR!

Still no in game voting and Roadmap? Ridiculous!!! And soon it will come they said. LOL

No Fortress please! :cold_sweat: :unamused:

I don’t really care about fortress. The thing I find strange is how you are bolding it, and wrote a really unusual type of post. Most people would just say something like “I’m glad fortress is doing ok in the vote, I like it as a map”, but you said:

Like, what? That really doesn’t make any sense to me, and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone else do something like that.

1 Like

Well, one thing that stands out is the existence of the castle. That makes all kinds of UU/UT based strategies more viable compared to other maps. I admit, this is more relevant for 1v1 than for TG, but still. I like the map more than Arena.

1 Like

Nomad still not a staple every rotation.

1 Like

Wait Nomad is not leading in the vote this time, what is this

3 Likes

This week would be arena week. Arena + Aftermath + fortress. All walled map

Wow it just needs Oasis and Black Forest to be a truly horrible time. (I like Fortress tho)

Aftermath is not a closed map. It’s an awful map, I am staggered that it’s a front runner this week.

2 Likes