🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - March 22

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4 Example_5 Example_6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST ISLANDS NOMAD RUNESTONES

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2022-03-20T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: March 22

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Bogland
  • Choice_2 Fortress
  • Choice_3 Golden Pit
  • Choice_4 Haboob
  • Choice_5 Kawasan
  • Choice_6 MegaRandom
  • Choice_7 Nile Delta
  • Choice_8 Oasis
  • Choice_9 Ravines

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

2 Likes

More nomad for the people, please! I feel like I haven’t gotten a chance to play a land nomad map in ages

3 Likes

2021? Guess we’re a year late to vote guys… :smiley:

6 Likes

Why is Nile Delta so popular? Do people actually know what it’s like to play?

1 Like

Devs, please make fortress Regicide fortress!

1 Like

Yeah, @BBQTurkman, you may want to change the date.

Thats the reason I vote it lol

Please include a land nomad map! African Clearing or Land Nomad itself would be nice!!

We have actual nomad though as a fixed map, why would we need anything else?

Land nomad routinely loses in voting. Your best bet is african clearing

It’s just like normal nomad, but the lack of water removes a dimension of play and makes it less interesting. African Clearing if fun though. I mean, this is coming from someone who has only played it once, but still.

And we have Arabia as a fixed map, why do we constantly get Runestones as well?

1 Like

Oh boy… MegaRandom, Fortress, Golden Pit, Nile Delta and Kawasan all at 36/37%. This has to be the closest map vote in DE history!

Because Runestones has become better than Arabia, but people still play it because of it being historically the most popular map.