🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - May 17

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4 Example_5 Example_6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST LOMBARDIA NOMAD TEAM ISLANDS

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2022-05-15T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: May 17

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 African Clearing
  • Choice_2 Amazon Tunnel
  • Choice_3 Golden Swamp
  • Choice_4 Haboob
  • Choice_5 Hill Fort
  • Choice_6 Mediterranean
  • Choice_7 MegaRandom
  • Choice_8 Scandinavia
  • Choice_9 Seize the Mountain

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

Where is the promised in game voting??? Soon?

2 Likes

I figure in game voting will be a month or two minimum

2 Likes

And roadmap in half a year?

1 Like

Id hope the road map is in a month or two as well, seeing as it was promised like 6 months ago

Black Forest AND Amazon Tunnel? I’m hyped.

1 Like

Patience, young padawan.

Mediterranean plz it’s my favorite map ;_; why always in last place, whyyyyyy :rofl:

People want Black Forest lite instead.

1 Like

Seize the Mountain is the most fun map for teamgames I have played (african clearing is a close second). Unfortunately people never vote for it :frowning:

5 Likes

They havent said: From now on it is ingame voting. They said they have plans for moving the voting to ingame in the future. Given other promises they have made in similar ways this means it might be implemented in the next 2 years.

after the server maintenance the old map pool is back?