🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - May 3

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
Example_1 Example_3 Example_3 Example_4 Example_5 Example_6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST GOLDEN PIT MEGARANDOM NILE DELTA

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2022-05-01T19:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: May 3rd

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Coastal Forest
  • Choice_2 Four Lakes
  • Choice_3 Greenland
  • Choice_4 Highland
  • Choice_5 Nomad
  • Choice_6 Runestones
  • Choice_7 Socotra
  • Choice_8 Team Moats
  • Choice_9 Wade

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

2 Likes

holy man, no more Runestones please! it’s same thing as Arabia!

17 Likes

please vote Team Moats. its fun map

13 Likes

I dont like maps where you start that close of your allies. There isnt much space to expand except a completely different base. I also notice allies are thiefs on these maps. You really have to take your boars early. Otherwise your allies just take yours. Also if they scout your sheeps first, then they tend to just take them. Stuff like that happens a lot on maps with close starts.

As result i wont vote for Team Moats. Currently it is in #3 in the poll. I hope a map like nomad will win it from Team Moats in the end.

oooooo it’s happening, nile delta on ranked ladder. #excited

1 Like

I agree, I enjoy the potential for dock transport/galley harass.

Why are Arena and Black Forest staples for Ranked Team Games and Nomad is not?

6 Likes

I disagree with having Golden Pit and Four Lakes in both map pools. We shouldn’t have a map in both pools. We should have more variety.

Why? If you want more map variety, wouldn’t you just be in favor of a bigger map pool?

Yes, but we don’t have a big map pool.

Give more bans to people who play solo TG-s too, usually I play with friends, but sometimes going solo and 3v3/4v4 are 1ban only. Quite often BF/arena are fc into lag, so 2 bans should be okay.

1 Like

if you do that you can end up with 6 or 8 players, each with 2 bans, so in a situation where every map is banned

1 Like