🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - November 03!

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
ARABIA ARENA BALTIC BLACK FOREST MEGARANDOM VALLEY

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on November 03!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2020-11-01T20:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: November 03!

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Bogland
  • Budapest
  • Cenotes
  • Ghost Lake
  • Gold Rush
  • Hideout
  • Land Nomad
  • Pacific Islands
  • Salt Marsh

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

1 Like

yeah right. keep rotating the same three maps through voting.

1 Like

Much better devs picks for TG then for 1v1… At least for me.

Cant we just switch the dev picks for 1v1 and TG? I dont play TGs because of the broken ladder.

Salt marsh is actually a fun map. Hope it will be a devs pick, eventually

1 Like

not sure if budapest is a 1v1 map…

I’m sad to see Nomad go. IMO it should be a fixed map just like Arabia/BF/Arena, it was one of the most popular maps on HD/Voobly after all.

8 Likes

Yes this is sad with no Nomad

I’ve been trying to swap over to DE, however without Nomad there is no motivation

There is still a decent community of high level Nomad players on HD who won’t swap to DE simply because Nomad is not readily available.

Nomad should either be a fixed map OR a separate Nomad-only queue should be possible in ranked.

Aka Death Match / Random Map / Nomad

Nomad or nothing. Get with this program and see the Nomad community boom. Please devs. Thanks! Been a nomad-only player for 20 years so its depressing that this ‘ultimate’ version of AoE2 doesn’t allow properly for the Nomad community.

-brunkervic

2 Likes

Yeah we need Nomad! Its original map. We love it and need it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.