🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - November 16

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
Example_1 Example_2 Example_3 Example_4 Example_5 Example_6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST MIGRATION NOMAD RUNESTONES

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool next week!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2021-11-14T20:00:00Z

:arrows_counterclockwise: NEW MAP ROTATION: November 16

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Choice_1 Cenotes
  • Choice_2 City of Lakes
  • Choice_3 Fortress
  • Choice_4 Lowland
  • Choice_5 MegaRandom
  • Choice_6 Oasis
  • Choice_7 Ring Fortress
  • Choice_8 Seize the Mountain
  • Choice_9 Wolf Hill

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

2 Likes

Can this be an in game feature than a website?

29 Likes

yes, map voting should be in the game, very few people enter the website to vote.

11 Likes

I believe this will be the fourth map rotation in a row we have Nomad in the teamgame pool. Has it become permanent? I hope so!

9 Likes

I hope it stays that way. If closed maps like black forest and arena have a permanent place in the map rotation, along with arabia, then a map like nomad deserves a place too. It’s very fun.

5 Likes

I would prefer it more if other nomade maps could come into the pool…do you guys really like nomade so much more than african clearing and landnomade? Because i don’t.

These maps always got first place in the votings…why do they never come back?

4 Likes

regular nomad for me, they can delete african clearing, land nomad, water nomad, and steppe for all i care.

They should make Land Nomad a permanent map or rotate one nomad each rotation (nomad, then land nomad, then African clearing, etc.). And please, please, please get rid of Mega Random for once.

3 Likes

Totally agree on Nomad variants rotation, but why touch mega random? It offers a whole new level of experience and strategical thinking. Well, just a matter of taste i guess.

Pls make this feature into the game
It’s a pain in the butt to log in to this website, and there is almost no one voting there

1 Like

im not seeing this on the main website? this shouldnt be 20 post down in the forums. AOE2 site still says “october 19 map rotation”

1 Like

It’s sticky while the poll is open.