🗳 VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - October 20!

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST NOMAD SERENGETI TEAM ISLANDS

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on October 20!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2020-10-18T19:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: October 20

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Acropolis
  • Baltic
  • Golden Swamp
  • Hill Fort
  • MegaRandom
  • Mongolia
  • Steppe
  • Valley
  • Yucatan

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

4 Likes

Hope baltic wins and hillfort don’t. Gosh, I hate hillfort

4 Likes

We don’t want BF in the pool anymore, please!!!

8 Likes

But many noob players enjoy Black Forest. And I think it is not that bad map on Team game. If you want more ban to get your preferred map, you can find your friends to make a party to increase ban.

1 Like

#BringBackYucatan

2 Likes

Yes, and they cna play it in lobbies. People who play ranked mostly don’t enjoy it. I think every map should be voted at least once to see how popular really is

4 Likes

Having BF on the map pool is basically having a map ban always used and that just straight up sucks because black forest is a noob map and i aint playing no noob map yo

4 Likes

Voted! It would be cool to have this kind of system in-game too so more people could vote as they might not know about this.

6 Likes

speak for yourself, so many people like bf, it should be a staple of teamgames along with arena and arabia, you dont have to like it

2 Likes

So many people as in… the lobby players? It looks like ranked players DONT like it

1 Like

Look at its score in the 1v1 ranked map rotation topic: 24%.

Please increase the amount of bans when playing tg without friends, everytime I have to deal with playing BF, Arena, Hideout and stuff like that often because i use my ban in dumb maps like Land nomad, etc. now we have Yucatan and Nomad… dont get why people like this kind of maps.

2 Likes

What we could use is the possibility of chatting before picking the bans, so we could talk a little about it with our party and then decide. Maybe it’s too much trouble to make it happen but I think it could solve more situations like the one you mentioned.

1 Like

Can we always have a water map on rotation?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.