VOTE NOW! Team Game Ranked Map Rotation - September 8!

It’s that time for you to weigh in on the maps you want to see in the next Team Game Ranked Map Pool! Here are SIX of the NINE (total) maps already coming planned for the next map pool update:

MAP 1 MAP 2 MAP 3 MAP 4 MAP 5 MAP 6
ARABIA ARENA BLACK FOREST GOLD RUSH MEGARANDOM PACIFIC ISLANDS

Now it’s your turn to vote for the THREE (3) additional maps that you’d like to see join the pool. Of the options below, the three that receive the most votes by Sunday will be added to the map pool on September 8!

:white_check_mark: VOTING ENDS: 2020-09-06T19:00:00Z

:white_check_mark: NEW MAP ROTATION: September 8

VOTE: TEAM GAME RMR

Vote for your 3 favorite maps! Don’t forget to click the ‘Vote now!’ button at the bottom of the post once you’ve locked in your choices.

• Acropolis
  • Alpine Lakes
  • Cenotes
  • City of Lakes
  • Four Lakes
  • Hill Fort
  • Nomad
  • Valley
  • Wolf Hill

0 voters

Thanks for participating in this week’s poll! :white_circle::black_circle:

2 Likes

water map in map rotation for TG… 2nd time in a row. YES!

1 Like

Acropolis should be replaced by Team Acropolis in the TG pool image

6 Likes

Not hillfort again, please!

4 Likes

Let’s get land nomad for Team Game again

2 Likes

I’d like to vote for a usable Team Game matchmaking system, where is that choice? Like in the Good Old Days (i.e. 2 weeks ago) before the new patch messed things up and it became drop central.

1 Like

Team Island map is removed no island this time feeling bad

Pacific islands is in!

I would love some actual team maps

Team Arena: Spawn inside the same walls.
Team Hideout: Spawn inside the same palisades.
Team Acropolis: Spawn on top of the same hilltop.

That would make actual team maps! Only good team maps in this sense are Team Islands and Lombardia.

When Oasis was in the map pool it was played so much, I don’t really understand why it is gone now, one of my favorite team maps

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.