These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.102.24724.0 (#90260) 11771158
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Using any defensive building to target an enemy unit or building out of range does not provide the usual warning message “Object is too far away to attack,” or something like that.
*How often does the issue occur?
- 100% of the time
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Place a Castle or other defensive building in the Editor. Place an enemy unit or building outside the range of the Castle, but within visibility (so it can be targeted).
- Test the scenario and order the Castle to attack the enemy object.
- The Castle will not attack (because the target is out of range), but no warning is given.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
A warning message should have been given to show that the target was out of range. This bug is present in the Editor, as well as in standard games.