Warrior priest do not heal automatically and may become unresponsive

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• **GAME BUILD #: beta (October PUP)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

These are 2 bugs I noticed about the upcoming WP (warrior priest). I know each bug should be in separate threads but it’s a preview patch and I dont’ want to spam the bug section here.

First, WP will become completely unresponsive to player commands after dropping or grabbing relics if the player has many units selected. You need to individually select the faulty WP and task him something to withdraw him from his sleepy state. This bug always occurs excepts if the WP is unselected before dropping or grabbing the relic.

Second, on no stance attack, it does not automatically heal nearby ally units, which is counter-productive since the best moment to heal is when it doesn’t attack.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

Happens with 100% probability if you produce the above circumstances correctly

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Relic bug: task a WP to grab or drop a relic, but do not unselect it until it’s grabbed or dropped. After that, select many units at the same time, including the WP and task them to move. Everybody will obey except the WP.

Heal bug: bring a WP on no attack stance close to a wounded ally unit, but without tasking him to heal, He won’t choose by himself to heal the unit.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

1 - WP should not be unresponsive to user commands after grabbing/dropping relics.
2 - Idle WP on no attack stance should heal a nearby wounded unit if it does not need to move, even when the player does not task him anything.

1 Like

Hi @jrnoPython27
We were already tracking the issue with the WP being unresponsive, but we added the non auto-healing issue when in no attack stance issue to our tracking system :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot for the report!