We don't need a ranked season when the game isn't fun first

im like 90% sure fortnite flopped until they made it a competitive BR, then it went viral

Relic seems to be owned by SEGA, aka wall street, so i’m guessing they were under pressure from shareholders or w/e to show profits via premature game release. I’m sure they are doing the best they can with content. I wouldnt be surprised if the devs themselves wanted another year or two to add a lot more content & polish the game before release.

thats not your fault though man. Matchmaking fails to give newer players fair, even games. I got wiped my first 6/7 games a few days ago. I’m guessing a new player is somewhere like 300-500 ELO, but every opponent i had was 800-950 ELO. I made a thread about it and suggested using easy AI to fill the gaps in matchmaking, but people didn’t seem to care, even though it seems to me to be a gigantic issue bleeding away the entire playerbase. But i dont have the data to know for sure.

1 Like

**FINALLY !!! people cannot dodge games anymore!
**Oh, wait, now they desync all the games they don’t like…:confused: ****

3 Likes

Sorry but you referred only a small part of my answer.

I wrote: Despite the season one update I agree that the focus on the first patches were all only for competitive people interesting. They did only balance changes and added no new content or features.

I said despite season one update they didn’t add new content!

1 Like

DESYNC HACK IS BACK IN FORCE BABY.!!! ITS THE NEW AND OLD THING

2 Likes

Oh my god. Get over it. Your playing a RTS and the standard has risen since it has been out for half a year now. If you get matched to the average person you first get defeated a few times before you reach your actual ELO and start playing against players that are in your skill range. So much whining going on here. Get a grip, wow.