We need a ban wave for all the cheaters

Oh, I just watched Riut vs cheater game till the end. What a game. Absolute masterpiece. I suggest everyone to watch it :smiley:

1 Like

The REASONS for appearing many Cheaters are all these MODS of Aoe 2 DE and month changes, updates..
Some Hackers make Mods, full with bugs to be used at some Tournament with Prize money.
So the makers of the mods will have ADVANTAGE at these Tournaments.

Microsoft must STOP the month updates and allow mods only for Single player, or UNRATED games.

1 Like

Itā€™s not my assumption, but a fact that this has been a problem for ~4 weeks now and absolutely nothing has changed about it. Of course they are working on it behind the scenes (at least I hope so). But those 4 weeks are already way too much, so whatever they do now it will be too late to be a good response - letā€™s hope it will at least be a good solution.

Of course they will handle it at some point. But at some point is just not good enough for a game that wants to grow the multiplayer scene.
If they canā€™t fix it, then at least remove the stuff that caused it (256x tech cheat for example) and ā€œfixā€ it that way until there is a proper solution. That would still be better than just changing nothing and waiting for the next monthly patch. Noone asked for that stupid cheat code anyway - it was avaliable as a mod and in no way is it worth to crash the game for it.

If they at least made some point of statement about it. But they just do their behind the scenes stuff and act as if everything was okay. And thatā€™s not okay!

Actually, this bug was caused by the devs by implemeting what used to be a MOD as a part of the game (x256 tech) in the form of a cheat code.

Monthly updates are not a problem if you include proper testing and a way back in case something bad happens.

2 Likes

MbL just streamed himself playing against the cheater, who was also named MbL.

Cheater now renamed to d. (Dogao) and is #12 on ladder, taking 14 points from #1 MbL on the ladder.

Edit: And just like Hera yesterday, MbL has quit the ladder for now.

1 Like

Itā€™s so strange to see such a logical reply here. I remember a professional match in Csgo some years back where players boosted on a ledge that ā€œwas not supposed to exist in the gameā€, that ended up netting them a couple kills. They were disqualified from the tournament.

The reason i bring this up is because I donā€™t want to play video games where iā€™m walking on egg shells not knowing what i can and cant do In-game due to a developers negligence.

Our lord and savior Riut destroys a cheater on a way later imp time.
Me? Getting my ā– ā– ā–  handed to me by a bunch of regular players 11111111.

1 Like

Interestingly enough, while his name is [aM] MBL40C on aoe2.net,
Whenever I click it, I see d. as the name (while the other one has not been changed)

And thereā€™s a guy with the same name in 7th 1v1 rank.

His stats are:

The steam accounts are different.

But is it what I think it is?

you just took picture of dogaoā€™s alt instead of actual hacker 11.

So the d. one is legit? His win streak seems too good though

And I know the hacker is #13. But I was wondering if d. was his other acc or sth

Edit: Bruh, dogao is #2

Dogaoā€™s stats:

yes, that highest streak is from January when he started playing. As you can see from graph his alt hasnā€™t had that many wins for 4 months. His main account also has 32 win streak. If you have watched Hera or other streamers they do say this one is dogao too(also his country is brazil too, you cannot choose yourself what country is shown). one currently impersonating mbl is hacker

I see,

So d. is his smurf acc?

Missed it probably.

But yeah, still, I see d. when clicking on the hacker (#12 atm)

ye he as impersonating dogao too. #7 is real alt

No one would play against cheater if they would know he is cheater

Like, is he switching between the two?

Cause when I click on his name, the name on leaderboard is still MBL, but profile says d.

Lemme show you:

1. You donā€™t have that option on ranked.
  2. I know, just saying this is what happening to me atm
  1. Pros donā€™t care. they just resign when they see that and lose point instead of wasting time. also they donā€™t want to give pleasure and attention to hacker for cheating during stream

He is also using villease and other pros names.

Also it seem he has made new account now

Riut did kick his ass though.

I think Hera could too, but didnā€™t feel the need to prove himself to that guy

Profile name does not matter. What canā€™t be changed is steam id and elo history.

I do think it has no use to release new goodies or other changes if the qc of the builds is not in order. When they fix this ELO will level out again so I was kidding a bit on the deduction. But I donā€™t see why they would not want to handle this faster, itā€™s more about the time required. People make mistakes and then things need to be corrected. Much worse is making mistakes and denying that you made mistakes and also being unwilling to correct them. I donā€™t think that is the case here.

You actually misunderstood my point. I said I was seeing two names at the same time for the guy.