Weird Nathaniel Black model fluke

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 100.14.7908.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

I was playing around with the campaign heroes and I noticed something was off with Revolutionary War Nathaniel Black’s weapons. No idea when or how this broke, but his pistol and tomahawk wasn’t attached. The Nathaniel Black Duster model doesn’t seem to have this issue.

Edit: I had been playing the game for around an hour or so when I saw this happening, having spawned Nathaniel in scenario editor where I saw something was wrong, then going to Battle of Morristown where the issue was still happening and the screenshot was taken. Loading the game up just now I’m not seeing it occur, even after attempting to replicate what I had been doing with exception to the play time. No idea how it happened, but it may have just been a one-off thing.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

Did you by any change use an “igc” item ?

Curious, I had been in scenario editor and it should have been the SPC since I was able to use his abilities, I saw the weapons were off, and to double check I loaded up Battle of Morristown where the screenshot was taken.

On a fresh start of the game I don’t see it happening, even tried to replicate what I had been doing last time and the model looks normal, though the only difference would be I had been playing the game around an hour the first time. Very strange.

1 Like