Now that Microsoft has finally launched the official Age of Empires Gear Shop, I was thinking that one product that ought to be a hit among the community is a collection of unit miniatures from each game in the series!
So, I’ve created this thread to invite everyone to contribute with it’s personal selection of, at least, twelve units that couldn’t be left out of a imagined launch series of the collection.
All games are electable (Age of Empires, Age II, Age III and Age of Mythology)!
As there is an enormous variety of units of different types and functions, I decided to establish a set of rules to help keep the discussion focused:
- Land, foot units only (no heroes, mounted units, ships, mechanical siege units, flying myth units, cheat units);
- At least three units from each game, totalling twelve (as these kinds of collections have at minimum this number of itens, I believe), OR choose one of the games and pick up twelve units from it.
- Try to write a diverse list, with units from different world regions.
I have created the rules above when the post was first written, but you can ignore then!
My personal list:
Age of Empires: Legion, Hoplite, Priest (because WOLOLO);
Age II: Teutonic Knight, Jaguar Warrior, Shotel Warrior;
Age III: Musketeer, Tomahawk, Samurai;
Myth: Son of Osiris, Colossus, Einherjar.
Then, which ships, siege units or other kinds of units should be present on an eventual second series of this collection? Write down after your main suggestions!
- Age of Empires units: Units (Age of Empires) | Age of Empires Series Wiki | Fandom
- Age II units: Units (Age of Empires II) | Age of Empires Series Wiki | Fandom
- Age II unique units: Unique unit (Age of Empires II) | Age of Empires Series Wiki | Fandom
- Age III units: Units (Age of Empires III) | Age of Empires Series Wiki | Fandom
- Age of Mythology units: Units (Age of Mythology) | Age of Empires Series Wiki | Fandom
I hope Microsoft give a check on this idea!