What are villagers/military units doing? - Summary table

I think in AoE:DE it could be great to have a summary table that shows what my people are doing.
We could quickly know where are our units and what they are doing.
Working on it I think it’s possible to add a lot of features that could improve gameplay: for example we could call back to town center idle villagers or give them a new job.
What you think about?
__
Sorry for mistakes. English is not my native language.

Hi @Seraf91 ,

I like the idle villager button, but I want to be able to see what they finished doing so I know what work isn’t done any more. I can then decide to put them on a new assignment or more of the same.
If they all gather in the town center, it’s much more difficult to know what they were doing before they got idle.

Yeah, it would be great if we had a little table, stylized as such:

1. Farmers: x
  2. Lumberjacks: x
  3. Hunters/Fishermen: x
  4. Gold miners: x
  5. Stone miners: x
  6. Builders: x

Just a little QoL change that could make it more intuitive to manage your economy instead of having to manually count all villies. I don’t agree with the TC callback though, but that’s more subjective. Auto-giving villies a job is too OP, and too automated for AoE - we just need the idle villie button back :slight_smile:

@RWNorthPole said:

Just a little QoL change that could make it more intuitive to manage your economy instead of having to manually count all villies. I don’t agree with the TC callback though, but that’s more subjective. Auto-giving villies a job is too OP, and too automated for AoE - we just need the idle villie button back :slight_smile:

1. Idle: x

@flip35 said:

@RWNorthPole said:

Yes, of course. Can’t believe I forgot that one, thank you.

Would be a nice addition that would help newer players especially get into micro and help with economy :slight_smile:

@flip35 said:

@RWNorthPole said:

You mean like it is in AoM EX ¿?

I’m not sure anymore what version of AOE it was but there used to be a button on the mini map that showed economic stats. Also I believe you saw the different kind of workers