What is with banned maps appearing despite being banned?

I have arena banned permanently in both 1v1s and team games. I personally dislike playing this map the most. However, I’ve had it appearing multiple times despite, you know, being banned.

Yes, I’ve doubled and triple checked that it is banned. I even took screenshots (despite it being pointless). But it keeps happening.

We have been asking for banning multiple maps for a long time now, but it seems like even single bans aren’t being respected. So, what’s up with this? Anyone else experienced the same thing?

3 Likes

This has never happened to me.

Are you really sure you banned it for the right game mode? You might have banned the map for 1v1, but you queued for TG.

1 Like

Never happened in 1v1. But in Tg it did happened to me, like once in every 500 games. Banned arena and still got arena.

2 Likes

I’ve had this happen to me a few times. So you’re not a lone. And yes @WoodsierCorn696 I also double checked which maps were banned in which mode after the game.

2 Likes

Yeah happened before like 2 or 3 times with me especially tgs.

3 Likes

The first time it happened, I was just confused. Second time, I double-checked, and the next time, I triple checked. Arena is banned in both one vs one and team games for me. There were no errors from my part.

1 Like

It seems to be always arena. That gets banned but still appears

2 Likes

Seems like it must be a bug if it’s only happening with Arena. I would log it in the bugs forum.

1 Like