What's New in Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - Age of Empires

What's New in Age of Empires: Definitive Edition - Age of Empires

Alright Age Fans, we know that you just can’t wait to be able to play Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Even though October 19th is less than 2 months from now it still feels like forever, so to tide you over until then we thought we’d get you a closer look into the making of … Continued

Read the full story here

Wololo

Awesome videos! Saw these on the GamesCom stream, but it was nice to watch them again. Bought the OST on Amazon, too - it’s been remastered beautifully.

The soundtrack for all Age of Empires games is insanely good and pure nostalgia: it brings back so many good memories whenever I hear it. But a rendition made from Prague Symphony Orchestra?? Are you kidding?? I can’t wait to hear it!!

I can not wait

Sounds Awesome, Can’t wait! :slight_smile:

Thank you Microsoft, Take my 20$.

The Prague Symphony Orchestra is a big deal among movie sound track fans. They’ve done a lot of great re-recordings of movie scores including ‘Conan the Barbarian’ by Basil Poldouris.

Already bought the soundtrack from Amazon, its really good, would recommend!

When the closed beta will start??

Nice summary, Monday stream was fantastic btw.

Where is my beta invitationnn? :frowning:

Brought my soundtrack at 3am est. off of Amazon music when it was released, jamming since. Love it.

i would like to know when the closed beta test begin, im so happy to be able to revive my feelings when i used to play this fantastic game

I dont get it - the game is for sale but what’s the meaning of closed beta?

@atifumacaxi said:
I dont get it - the game is for sale but what’s the meaning of closed beta?

The game isn’t on sale, it is a pre-order stuff to reserve the game at launch date. You don’t get beta access for pre-ordering :wink:

16GB ram for recommended system requirement. WOW

hello le monde vivement le retour de ce jeu Mythique <3

I hope you are going to do some great new expansion as happened for aoe2 HD and a box for the community works :slight_smile:

I don’t think anything can make or break a game like its music. I usually listen to some classic rock tunes while playing strategy games, but I don’t think I’ll need to run YouTube in the background here!