What's the password of this secret?

anybody tried guest?

1 Like

You might as well get all the generic cliche passwords then, if you’re gonna suggest “guest” 11

new units? new civs? PLSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

i even tried Porto code update on steam.db. Didin’t work

Perhaps more to the point, if you have an idea you should go to that page and try it. Posting your idea here without trying is counterproductive unless some issue prevents you from accessing the page. :wink:

didint you guys test your own Xbox live password? it says your password.

(I need to get to 20 characters. Although I guess in this case maybe you don’t have an XBox live account? My money is still on the page not actually working yet until the password is reveiled.)

i found this on on a link in the coding of the page:

/**

• jQuery WP-SmartCrop v2.0.5
  • Copyright (c) 2017 Greg Schoppe
  • License: The MIT License | Open Source Initiative
    **/
    !function(t){t.fn.extend({wpsmartcrop:function(e){e=t.extend({focal_point:null,compatibility:null,focus_mode:“power-lines”},e);for(var o=0,i=[“webkit”,“moz”],n=window.requestAnimationFrame,a=window.cancelAnimationFrame,r=0;r<i.length&&!n;++r)n=window[i[r]+“RequestAnimationFrame”],a=window[i[r]+“CancelAnimationFrame”]||window[i[r]+“CancelRequestAnimationFrame”];n||(n=function(t,e){var i=(new Date).getTime(),n=Math.max(0,16-(i-o)),a=window.setTimeout(function(){t(i+n)},n);return o=i+n,a}),a||(a=function(t){clearTimeout(t)});var s,c=“objectFit"in(s=document.createElement(“div”)).style&&“objectPosition"in s.style||“OobjectFit"in s.style&&“OobjectPosition"in s.style;function p(t){var o=function(t,e,o,i){i||(i=“power-lines”);var n,a=o/=100,r=e-t;return"power-lines”==i&&(a=function(t,e){for(var o=e[0],i=Math.abs(t-o),n=0;n<e.length;n++){var a=Math.abs(t-e[n]);a<i&&(i=a,o=e[n])}return o}(o,[.33333,.5,.66667])),(n=Math.round(oe-at))>r&&(n=r),n<0&&(n=0),-1*n},i=t.data(“smartcrop-focus”),n=t.data(“smartcrop-mode”),a=[t[0].naturalWidth?t[0].naturalWidth:t[0].getAttribute(“width”),t[0].naturalHeight?t[0].naturalHeight:t[0].getAttribute(“height”)],r=[t.width(),t.height()],s=function(t,e){var o=t[0]/t[1];return o>e[0]/e[1]?[Math.round(e[1]*o),e[1]]:[e[0],Math.round(e[0]/o)]}(a,r),c=[0,0];return i||(i=e.focal_point),!(!i||i.length<2||!a[0]||!a[1]||!r[0]||!r[1])&&(n||(n=void 0!==window.wpsmartcrop_focus_mode?e.focus_mode:“power-lines”),r[0]/r[1]<s[0]/s[1]?c[0]=o(r[0],s[0],i[0],n):c[1]=o(r[1],s[1],i[1],n),{final_width:s[0],final_height:s[1],offset_x:c[0],offset_y:c[1]})}function d(t,e){var o=p(t);if(e){var i=o.offset_x+“px “+o.offset_y+“px”;t.css({”-o-object-position”:i,“object-position”:i}),t.addClass(“wpsmartcrop-rendered”)}else{var n=t.position(),a=t.next(”.wpsmartcrop-overlay”),r=a.find(“img”);a.css({width:t.width()+“px”,height:t.height()+“px”,top:n.top+“px”,left:n.left+“px”}),r.css({width:o.final_width+“px”,height:o.final_height+“px”,top:o.offset_y+“px”,left:o.offset_x+“px”}),a.addClass(“wpsmartcrop-overlay-rendered”)}}return this.each(function(){var o=t(this);if(o.is(“img”)){var i=[o[0].naturalWidth?o[0].naturalWidth:o[0].getAttribute(“width”),o[0].naturalHeight?o[0].naturalHeight:o[0].getAttribute(“height”)];if(0!=i[0]&&0!=i[1]){o.data(“wpsmartcrop-natural-dims”,i),o.next(“wpsmartcrop-overlay”).remove(),e.focal_point?o.data(“smartcrop-focus”,e.focal_point):o.data(“smartcrop-focus”)||o.data(“smartcrop-focus”,[50,50]);var r=!0;if(“new”!=e.compatibility&&(“old”==e.compatibility||!c)){r=!1;var s=o.clone().removeClass(“wpsmartcrop-image”).removeAttr(“data-smartcrop-focus”);t(”
    ").addClass(“wpsmartcrop-overlay”).append(s).insertAfter(o)}d(o,r);var p=!1;t(window).resize(function(){a(p),p=n(function(){d(o,r)})}),t(window).on(“load”,function(){d(o,r)}),o.on(“wpsmartcrop-redraw”,function(){d(o,r)})}}})}})}(jQuery),jQuery(document).ready(function(t){“undefined”==typeof wpsmartcrop_options&&(wpsmartcrop_options={});var e=function(){t(“img.wpsmartcrop-image”).wpsmartcrop(wpsmartcrop_options)};e();var o=o||navigator.userAgent,i=-1!==o.indexOf(“Trident/7”);"MutationObserver"in window&&!i&&new MutationObserver(function(t){e()}).observe(document.documentElement,{attributes:!1,characterData:!1,childList:!0,subtree:!0})});

Don’t know what is this, but its a page in the website.

It seems that there is also a link to this page, but i didint look it. I think is better to not look it.

http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink

There is a bunch of maths/geometry words in there so it’s likely just the code that says what shape the different elements of the webpage must have.

1 Like

Ok, then is helpless. maybe the continue page dont exist and we are trying in vane.

Useless try,haha,find the password like making a day dream,impossible.

Password is SUPER IDOL

新的谜语又出来了 ,整团打哑谜 ,直接把模组发布了不行吗:sweat_smile: