When I activate Enhanced Graphics even if change the default zoom always my TC see very big

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 101.101.37906.0
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: LaMorsaAplastacraneos

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

When I activate Enhanced Graphics even if change the default zoom always my TC see very big and always I have to zoom away, never save the change, i dont have 4k monitor, my monitor is Full HD 1080p but I love the Enhanced graphics because have very detail and help me to share my content in my channel (1k suscribers) with more detail and better graphics in youtube about Age of empires II DE, my channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcqoBwA-BRThuTdVW_mpjig

Here is the problem I’m experiencing…

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question:

Here’s how to reproduce the issue:

1. I activate the UHD mode
  2. I play matchmaking 1 vs 1 game
  3. In the start of the game my TC and map it show very very big (adjunt photo 1)
  4. I have to manually zoom out and play, in very away and I see similar to when i used to 1080P with out problems.(adjunt photo 2)
  5. I try change the default zoom and I adjust it in away 0%, is assumed that in the next game the zoom save and I enjoy the gameplay without issue. (adjunt photo 3)
  6. Run the game ad play matchmaking 1v1 or TG and the zoom look same of big, and look the settings and the settings are as modified, but I try the same manually zoom out in always games.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

In my settings I adjusted the slider to the opposite side as you have in the picture 3, showing 100%, that way I play max zoomed out, but as you explain the problem seems to be game settings not saving right?

Yes it doesnt save or apply, I try to slide when the game begins but neither nothing happens

Change your resolution to UHD 3840x 2160 and your zoom level will be fine.
That UDH enhanced package was essential to not beeing zoomed out super far with 4k/ uhd native resolution on my screen. With full hd / 1080p you dont need that package.

1 Like

But I dont want lose the details of this graphics, only need that the setting of zoom save it