When I have units selected and I right click a destination, nothing happens and there is no visual indicator that I gave a command

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 13929218
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
When I have units selected and I right click a destination, nothing happens and there is no visual indicator that I gave a command. I have to keep spamming right click and eventually my command is recognized.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
I tried multiple different campaigns, and I was encountering the same issue.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start a campaign.
  2. Select units.
  3. Right click a destination or enemy.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Expected result: The result is, there is a visual indicator that I gave a command and they respond.

I didn’t play for a few weeks, but since the latest Update (for me it was the latest) this also happens to me.
I would say 2-3% of my mousclicks doesn’t show any effect - did the devs introduce a new way of receiving mouse clicks? It feels like there is a bug there which happens. Or a timing issue where mouseclicks are missed. Or the queue in which villagers actions get saved have a bug. Related. Thank you!