When using hotkey to select all cavalry and then right click, cavalry units doesnt move sometimes if they are out of screen view

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: july 24
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
All selected cavalry dont move when i right click, only the ones on the screen. As i dont see them on screen i realize that the cab is not moving after a while.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
very often

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Age of Empires III Definitive Edition 2021 07 24 15 45 30 11 DVR - YouTube
  2. read description on youtube

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

All my cossacks must obey my right click and dont stand still, even if they are out of screen.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
Grabar partida.age3Yrec (2.9 MB)

Hi @raulramirez91, I think I’m meant to watch the end of the video where you order 4 cavalry to attack a unit which shortly afterwards dies. The 3 cavalry off screen will stop running towards the battle at this point because of a change made last patch: * Fixed an issue where units would move to a defeated enemy unit’s location, even if they saw it die before they would be able to attack it.

So what happened to you is for now the intended behavior.

2 Likes