When will Spahi be obtained from stable in Ottoman civilization?

flight archery %20 train speed loss by the way every european civ has the %40 train time and most of them have engineering school.When you compare the skirmisher vs abus gun you must use 2 skirmisher because abus are 2 pop and they are so low on health.

1 Like

flight archery %20 train speed loss by the way every european civ has the %40 train

Ottos already have the -40% cav train time riding school card too. The 20% to 15% means that cav archers aren’t instant anymore but its in age 3 on the Akincis and flight archery now grants a damage buff, so thats a win in my eyes.

When you compare the skirmisher vs abus gun you must use 2 skirmisher because abus are 2 pop and they are so low on health.

I do compare with 2 skirms. 2 maxed out Dutch to be exact since they’re about the strongest a basic skirm can get (exceeding german and french by a bit). Maxed out abus gunners are much more fragile than 2 skirms, cost less, and do more damage - especially vs light cav atm.

1 Like

you forget to write flight archery i wanted to correct that and moving that trainspeed bonus to another card i dont think its a win but damage bonus is a win

1 Like

Never. And they never should.

11 Likes

Never.

Limited, elite cavalry don’t want to be commonly recruited along with all the riff-raff cavalry.

4 Likes

Americans can take many kinds of cavalry from the fort(Hungarian Hussars, Dragoons…), they need to be able to take the Ottoman Sipahi from the fort, already a maximum of 3 forts can be built, also the hit points and healing skills of the Sipahi can be reduced/removed.

1 Like

Ottomans have everything and not able create sipahi from stables and can only send from homecity adds this unit a character in my opinion

7 Likes

Maybe in the fort, but they are created 50% slower than other cavalry. (In the imperial era)

1 Like

Wasn’t infinite Spahi shipments enough?

3 Likes

If in the imperial era sending ‘4 infinite spahi’ becomes 5 or 6 infinite spahi I would be satisfied.

1 Like

A thoughtless comment.
Shipments never form more than one stack sipahis.

While America trains all kinds of cavalry from the fort, why can’t the Ottoman Sipahis be trained from the fort? Provided it is expensive and slow of course.

2 Likes

If the American concept is ever expanded upon, it should apply to all shipped units, even making mercenaries, Urumi and outlaws sent available at a particular building. Otherwise I do not see any reason to do this exception ONLY for Ottomans.

1 Like

Maybe not stables but forts.
This should be done to most card-exclusive units and church tech units.

3 Likes

An alternative to training Spahis from the Forts may be to request them from the Mosque, like the special Italian units from the Basilica. (Through a card, etc.)

1 Like

A Politician or a new card that grants +1 Spahi to every Spahi shipment card (whether finite or infinite).

I hope this could be probably a more decent approach than making it a trainable unit. Retaining its status as a non-trainable but powerful unit, and allowing the player to get more if needed.

4 Likes

Sipahi is not a mercenary, it is an official unit of the Ottoman Empire, let’s talk about history, please.

1 Like

Worse idea I have ever heard. Otto is already THE most frequently picked civ in the entire game amongst all ELOs, statistically speaking. You want to see even MORE Otto players? Talk about boring. I think Otto should be nerfed into the ground because the civ is too easy to play. If you want to choose Otto, you get the benefit of not having to que villagers, ok, but the civ should be weaker than most other civs, except for the other ‘easy’ civs like Sweden and Japan. On top of that, some units are supposed to remain ‘special’. It upholds their awesome nature. Urumi’s are also like that, and they too should remain a special card only shipment. If you want more, use the endless card and concentrate on generating XP using TPs, churches, etc.

2 Likes

Ottoman Spahi Rework

Reduce the Ottoman Spahi’s hit points, melee attack, and siege attack values ​​to their Commerce Age values. The population of Ottoman Spahi should be increased from 3 to 4. Ottoman Spahi can be obtained in the Age III. Ottoman Spahi can be obtained from the stable, castle, and galleon. In this way, Ottoman civilization can become a more balanced and more entertaining civilization, especially for treaty games.

Ottoman Spahi

Training

Population: 4 (3)

Food: 200 (280)

Coin: 200

Training time: 60 seconds (40)

Statistics

Hit points: 600 (750)

Resists: 20% vs. ranged

Speed: 6.25 (6.5)

Line of sight: 15

Ability: Regeneration

Xp train bounty: 40 (28)

Xp bounty: 40 (28)

Melee Damage

Attack: 28 (35)

Area of effect: 3

Rate of fire: 1.5

Siege Damage

Attack: 22.4 (28)

Range: 6

Rate of fire: 3.0

I like how it is now. I’d rather it be untrainable than trainable and nerfed.

7 Likes