Where are the data of Mongolian campaign units?

There is no Mongolia in the battle folder under EBPs, but there are only some heroic units in the campaign in the Mongolian file?

hi, could you be a little more precise of what you are looking for?

i dont understand what you mean by battle folder?
Also, what do you mean by Mongolian file?

thanks
Seabass

HI!
I’m making a model mod that uses the existing resources in the game. You can understand it as a “restore history” mod. I hope to use more models, such as the models that only appear in the campaign, and even the deleted / hidden models in the earlier versions of the game. These models can now be seen from the campaign loading map.

But now there is a problem. I can’t find the path of the weapon model of the Mongolian knight in the campaign (such as the yellow long handled spear). At least it can’t be found directly from the “EBPs” in the editor. There are only heroic units in the model of the Mongolian campaign.

In short, I hope the editor can provide more weapon / armor models that can be used.

1 Like

HI!
I’m making a model mod that uses the existing resources in the game. You can understand it as a “restore history” mod. I hope to use more models, such as the models that only appear in the campaign, and even the deleted / hidden models in the earlier versions of the game. These models can now be seen from the campaign loading map.

But now there is a problem. I can’t find the path of the weapon model of the Mongolian knight in the campaign (such as the yellow long handled spear). At least it can’t be found directly from the “EBPs” in the editor. There are only heroic units in the model of the Mongolian campaign.

In short, I hope the editor can provide more weapon / armor models that can be used