Where is located AGE II DE folder bought from Microsoft Store?

As the title says, where is located AGE II DE folder? With Steam is easy to find, but with Microsoft Store not. Thank you!

program files or program files_x86 ???

On my system, save-games, mods, campaigns and some other files are in C:\Users\whateveryourusernameis\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE.

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

Or drive you selected besides C

This is where all windows store programs are placed, it will place saves and other files somewhere else sometimes but for the actual program itself it will put them in windowsapps folder, you cannot delete or edit files in this directory and giving yourself permissions to do so through windows will break your windows store as a forewarning

Thanks, it’s a shame becouse with Steam I can do everything with them. I’d like to copy some files at least whitout messing windows store

It’s not there and I checked.

If you have any drives besides C:\ there can be a WindowApps folder in there as well, like E:\WindowsApps - if you don’t see a folder named AoE etc. under that directory either I am not sure why it is not showing up in there for you (I don’t have the game through microsoft store use steam, but everything I do have from microsoft store defaults to one of these folders and it is not possible to install elsewhere) - The install folder inside WindowsApps won’t necessarily have the name of the game on it, some of them are just a long string of numbers eg -

C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\StudioWildcard.17716C21E3D1F_1.5.769.2_x64__1w2mm55455e38
is the directory for Ark - Survival Evolved purchased through microsoft store instead of steam

There will be no executable file inside the installation directory either so it is hard to search for things unless you know the name of an asset file like an image for the main menu or a sound file

I don’t have a folder named WindowsApps on my laptop, there is one named ModifiableWindowsApps but it’s empty.

Go to view in the file explorer and check hidden items box