WHERE IS RISE OF LEGENDS!

How slack is it that Microsoft hasn’t even got it on MS Store (which wouldn’t cost them a cent)? I have the 2007 disc or whatever but i would happily buy it on Microsoft store or Steam. So wth has happened to this glorious game!

1 Like

I have to keep my physical copy on hand since Rise of Legends has never had a re-release. Maybe the recent-ish Rise of Nations release didn’t do so hot (I don’t have numbers on how well it did) but its still a shame to let a game with such a unique theme for the genre be lost to history. Its like the Age of Mythology for its own series. Maybe not the biggest game but certainly a cult hit.

2 Likes

I think it has a better story than Nations, even though it’s shorter. It’s also more simple with less than 100 civs to choose from

MS totally forget this game.

Last time i install the game , i have to install in XP to download the patch since the patching system is tied into the game. After downloaded the patch i have to copy to newer OS to patch the game.

You can get the patch on some forums somewhere, just copy to USB and its fine. I play on W10

Huh. Its working just fine for me on Windows 10
Every system is different I guess.

1 Like

If any remaster even happens for this game, I’ll immediately purchase it even as a pre-order. One of the best childhood games. I miss the Alin’s Elder Glass Dragon unit.

1 Like

I have a patch that you don’t need to do anything except copy it into a folder