Where is the love for AoE: DE?

AoE I is my fave game of all time. And although i really like DE, I wish it got 10% the love AoE II DE gets. Every day I feel more and more that AoE DE was out just for Microsoft to tell the world: “Hey this franchise is still mine” xD.

6 Likes

Remember this section from update 38862’s changelog? When I first read it, I felt instant hype.

3 Likes

Doesn’t that just refer to future downloads of the base game? Meaning that the file size of the game is smaller.

6 Likes

Haha, I didn’t see it that way until now. This is like that evil lawyer that interprets the law to fit their client xD

3 Likes

Sadly to this day nothing has improved only few fixes that did nothing and no new content i mean come on microsoft please give aoe 1 de more love instead of aoe 2 de and 3 de it’s the game that started it’s a shame because i’ve been an aoe 2 fan to this day i bought the de a year ago and i played and i love it but i was kinda bored of it so i decided to buy the aoe 1 de and it was perfect but sadly it lack of new content and few fixes that barely did a thing even the poll didn’t help shame on you microsoft shame on you

7 Likes