Where the cars at?

Will we have that cheat code that spawns a sports car with machine guns? I wanna see that remastered.

I hope we will get all old cheats.

BIGDADDY
BIG MOMMA
Can’t wait to see the updated killer machine-gun armed baby :slight_smile:

@RWNorthPole said:
BIGDADDY
BIG MOMMA
Can’t wait to see the updated killer machine-gun armed baby :slight_smile:

I know right! cant wait to cheat my way through again!

I can’t imagine they will neglect to bring the cheats over. They’re building from the original engine, so they would have had to purposely delete the cheats.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they put in some new ones… Didn’t they do that with AOE2HD?

@Plasticcaz said:
I can’t imagine they will neglect to bring the cheats over. They’re building from the original engine, so they would have had to purposely delete the cheats.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they put in some new ones… Didn’t they do that with AOE2HD?

Yeah they did so We should probably see some cool machine gun shooting cars! yes!

NUKETROOPER

Though they haven’t yet mentioned cheats, we know the classic version, which will come with the game, will have everything. So that would include the cheats. As for the new upscaled version, they haven’t said they will be removing anything, so if the cheats aren’t in there, and insofar as the cheats are important to the game, it will seem like they aren’t delivering everything.

It’s part of the original, so it’s right to be here too :slight_smile:

I actually wonder whose idea it was to put a car with a guy who shoots a rocket launcher into the game

@DeadVen said:
I actually wonder whose idea it was to put a car with a guy who shoots a rocket launcher into the game

Probably the same guy who said “let there be dragons” and revealed that a baby sitting on a trike was a common weapon a few centuries ago.

Yeah. Would like to see a remade camero, photon man, and cows from a catapult.

I’m waiting for the cheat where they deploy a MOAB from a pigeon. :slight_smile:

Cheats have remained in their other remastered games, so I’d hazard a guess that they’ll be in AOE DE as well since it’s a remaster/remake and not a new game.