Which civilizations do you bet will be?

1 Like

Of the list given I want Italians but I expect Brazilians.

But what I really want is the Maori, built using the “Native American” framework with Warchiefs, Community Plazas, War Huts, Canoes, and the like.

1 Like

No creo que quede mucho margen para apostar.
Luego de Italia espero que agreguen alguna civilización de américa del sur, estoy tan cansado de las mismas civilizaciones en todos los juegos.

La lista de siempre:
EEUU
Inglaterra
Japón
Rusia
China
Alemania
Italia
Etc.

Siempre son las mismas en casi todos los juegos, me alegra que en AOE casi siempre agregan civilizaciones poco utilizadas.

1 Like

This map would be better, since it is a map of 1789, at the time of the French Revolution…and so we include the United States…

then according to this map would be missing:

1. Italians

2. Poles

3. Danes

4. Moroccans (Bornu and Ashanti I do not include them since they would be as alliances of the Hausa)

5. Persians,

6. Afghans

7. Burmese

8. Siamese,

9. Vietnamese and

10. Koreans

7 Likes

Sí,pero porque son potencias y mercados importantes…a los países del Tercer Mundo siempre los dejan de lado…

I don’t get why everyone is so worked up about the old world. This game was focused on the new world and later on asia with the expansion. All i want to see is more american civs and maybe two more african civ for the southern areas.
A very diverse Brazil with its many influences (Portuguese, Dutch (with French) northern colonies, Ottoman imigrants for the sea citystates, Germanic southern Brasil, more north american natives, more south american natives, Gran Colombia, United Central America (okay its in Mexico as a revolution).
And for Africa i would go for Greater Congo and Bantu tribes.

1 Like

It is for the interest of playing the battles and wars of the period, which in fact are mentioned in the history section (wars of the 30 years, Napoleonic wars, wars of Latin American independence, etc etc etc)

1. No quita que siempre lo mismo aburre, por suerte Italia tiene potencial de ser algo no tan convencional. (Es común pero no tanto como el resto :smile:)

2. Lo cual me parece horrible y algo que debería cambiar en un futuro próximo.

Nota: Italia promete ser una buena civilización con varias revoluciones potenciales tanto nuevas como existentes.

ah i see, thank you. i forgot about the napoleonic wars and hapsburg

Quiero aprovechar mi apuesta anterior para platear una duda, si argentina fuera una civilización ¿Cómo se deberían expresar, con español tradicional, lunfardo o una combinación de los dos?

• Lunfardo
  • Español español clásico
  • Combinación entre español y lunfardo.

0 voters

Mientras le haces explorar el general dice “y dónde estan las minas?”, cuando entra en batalla “naa que quilombo armaron”, cuando muere “aguante boca” y si le pagas el rescate “no le pagues a los canas”

2 Likes

Claro,además Italia como tal no es tan utilizada en los RTS,salvo Roma en los RTS ambientados en la antigüedad (empezando por aoe 1 e imperium) e Italianos en aoe 2…y en los RTS en la segunda guerra mundial menos todavía,aunque con CoH 3 podrás usar partisanos italianos en tus unidades aliadas…

2 Likes

Yes, people tend to forget those wars because they are not as popular as those of the Middle Ages, say 100 years war or crusades … of the period of aoe 3, people only remember the European Conquest, the American War of Independence, the Napoleonic Wars and the War of Secession and the rest as if they did not exist…

Preferiría en lunfardo,similar a como tienen los mexicanos o los mismos argentinos en wars of liberty que dicen “pariente”,“que queré”,“ya voy che”,“se va a armar quilombo”,etc etc etc…es más realista además,el español de españa le queda precisamente mejor a los propios españoles,que además si quieren pueden revolucionarse en Argentina y seguir usando las mismas voces españolas,porque así efectivamente fue durante el período revolucionario,hasta que el lunfardo rioplatense se fue formando en las décadas posteriores con sus propios modismos…

Argentina: Wars of Liberty (Age of Empires 3 Mod) Let’s Play - YouTube

1 Like

Uf, no había pensado en los romanos. Roma la poder encontrar hasta en la sopa.

Claro,es como pasa con Egipto y Grecia,a nadie le importa sus versiones modernas,sino sus versiones antiguas…

1 Like

An Arabic or Persian civilization seems most likely to me. I have a feeling they’ll play like one of the Asian civilizations, although a North African one like the Moroccans might play more like the African civs instead.

1 Like

Of course,in fact the Persians would play similar to the Indians,perhaps with fewer elephants units and more camels units and also with European cannons similar to the Ottoman bombard…

1 Like

Terrible poll… PERSIANS PERSIANS PERSIANS!

1 Like

Creo que en este momento la pregunta real es ¿Italia será gratis o de pago?