Which new civ in the upcoming DLC in August 2021 are you MOST excited for?

Select one

• Poles
  • Bohemians

0 voters

Polish Folk Music - Poland - YouTube
Czech Medieval Music - Czech Castle - YouTube

2 Likes

Whereā€™s the ā€œNoneā€ option?

9 Likes

Bohemians simply because I love deathballs

5 Likes

I like the addition of the poles as they played really important role.
But I also like bohemians as they are an example for fighting for freedom without that stupid nationalism that was later introduced.

So i like both, but ofc this shall not reduct any other possible civ. I think there may be at least 20 other civs which also could be added for different reasons. Unfortunately we have to live with that there is a limited amount of civs.

4 Likes

Itā€™s easy, just donā€™t select any of them and close the thread

14 Likes

dont vote if u dont liek more civs. poll isnot for u than

9 Likes

Both :slight_smile: because I think more new civs = better

2 Likes

to many civs will be no good

1 Like

I like good civ additions, not redundant Eastern European civ 5 and 6 with one of those being a Duchy and the other one getting relevant way outside the time frame.

1 Like

both were kingdoms, donā€™t be ignorant of this please

13 Likes

Poles - for the Hussars, Obuch & Unique Folwark farm!

I fear that Bohemians are too reliant on siege/gunpowder with Houfnice & Hussite Wagon?

4 Likes

We wonā€™t know until we see the bonus list :wink:

I still donā€™t like how they designed the wagon, it could have been much better and more unique

5 Likes

Based on the poll i have to be excited for the new DLC, but i am not at all. So i cant even vote in this poll. As result this poll is meaningless to me.

2 Likes

then the poll isnā€™t for you.

Iā€™m glad you are beginning to recognize whether you are the target demographic or not :smiley:

7 Likes

This poll is taking granted that weā€™re excited for yet some other Euro civsā€¦

3 Likes

I want to be excited for both, but I have little idea of what the civs are like.
At this moment, Iā€™m looking forward to it from a historical perspective only.

1 Like

same. their a must for this game but dunno how will play

2 Likes

Bohemians. Why? Daddy Zizka and houfnice.

Highly recommend reading about him. A military genius way ahead of his time.

3 Likes

It can only fire when facing perpendicular towards the enemy or can it fire in more than 4 directions?

1 Like

I wonder how they will implement hussite wagons. They could possibly be either OP or complete trash.
Surely they will have good armor + hp but slow. This makes them possibly only really vulnerable against siege. But if they are too vulnerable against siege, they will maybe complete trash. If they can hold too long against siege, they can easily be op (as part of a good comp).
This kind of unit is hard to balance,

4 Likes