Whispers does not work

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.13.380850
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Sending a whisper opens up the chat GUI sidebar instead of an actual whisper. Please fix this obvious bug. Is there any QA done before a patch?

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Make a whisper
  2. Look stupidly at the sidebar that opens up

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
A whisper should be made

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Im not quite sure what you mean. it works perfectly fine.

Lo unico que es un poco molesto es que no se pueden enviar mensajes si el jugador esta offline seria genial si se pudiera hacer eso

In a game lobby chat, you have always been able to right-click a player in the lobby and send a whisper (sent privately and with Teal color). This does not happen anymore.

Look here, bugs in the player name when selecting a whisper.

Also look here. Different results when doing a whisper. Sometimes a sidebar, sometimes not.

Then include that next time when you make a bug report, Yours is so sloppy, my assumption was perfectly fine.

That’s weird, I’ve only used whisper once or twice awhile back. Not sure what is going on.
Also it was clear that you meant in lobby whisper originally. Don’t know why people feel the need to be rude

there is also a text command for it, like !w NICK msg