Who will enjoy the maximum graphics settings in the game?

Hi.

The recommended requirements for the game are as follows:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: 3.6 GHz 6-core (Intel i5) or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Memory: 16 GB RAM
Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce 970 GPU or AMD Radeon RX 570 GPU with 4GB of VRAM
DirectX: Version 12
Hard disk: 50 GB of free space
Additional notes: 4 GB of video RAM and 16 GB of system RAM

So I hope that everyone who meets the recommended requirements will play the game in maximum detail.
I mean even those who have FullHD monitors 1920x1080!

It would be nonsense if only players who can play 4K could play for maximum details.

1 Like

Trust me, there no too much difference play in 4k instead fullhd. Units and models are Always the same.

4 Likes

High Textures (4k) require 8 GB of GPU VideoRam.

Max settings will require a better computer, but you can run it medium-high with recommended settings.

Let’s see the final version.

I got to play the beta in high graphical settings at 4k resolution and it looked really nice. I’m looking forward to playing the full game in these settings.

I got a gtx 1070, 16GB ddr3 ram and a Xeon E3 1231v3 which is basically an I7 4770.
So, not at all the most modern hardware.
And I played the game with maxed out details on 1080p, never felt any drop below 60fps.
Hope that helps you.

2 Likes

My humble 2060 (non Super) was able to keep steady 60fps at around 75% render scale and 4k, everything else maxed out. If I wanted to go down to 1080p I’m sure I would’ve been able to play the biggest of maps with all possible players and at their pop caps with no issues. There was some lag here and there and stutters when the action got intense, but it felt more like that was because the beta status of the game than my PC not being able to keep up.