Why do not the remains of buildings gradually disappear?

Me molesta mucho que los restos de los edificios desaparezcan así nada más de golpe. Me parece algo no estético o des prolijo. El juego es casi perfecto, con ese ajuste llegaría a la perfección, para mi. Que dicen?

1 Like

I say that it’s good enough already and would only add extra file size for no reason.

Entiendo tu punto… no es necesario… pero para mi es como que yo mate un soldado y este desaparece de la nada. Me gusta cerrar los círculos y que las cosas se vean realmente bien. Acaso Rockstar no se fue de las manos con los detalles en Red death 2 y quedaron realmente bien? Si entiendo este es un juego de estrategia y no uno de mundo abierto, pero cual es la diferencia? Si tuvieras amor por tu trabajo tendrías cuidado hasta con el más mínimo detalle, no lo creen?

Technically, they added the collapse effect as a love and care for the game.

But they still have corpses disappear very quickly so…

Si creen que no es posible con el aoe 2 DE ojalá lo hagan bien con el AOE 4

Didn’t say it’s not possible. It will need more attension.

1 Like

I just think they ought to put their money into more important things right now. The collapse animations themselves already are pretty darn cool and they didn’t exist before and as I understood on another thread, they are actually the ones that affect the file size of the game a lot.

Edit: and yes, they’ll probably make things look even better on AoE IV.

3 Likes

Gracias por vuestro tiempo y explicación. En si AoE 2 DE es una joya.

2 Likes

It would maybe be a good idea to make remains of collapsed buildings slowly sink under ground. It should be possible to do this without adding any extra size to the game.