Why give the weakest Civ 2 landmarks in a game built on landmark victory?

if you understand

Do you have any questions? ?You can go and ask anyone, abbadi berries and sheep are only 0.04 different in efficiency, if you are not willing to ignore that is 10 to 20 food/m

Not sure what he tested, but it’s not correct. Test it for yourself. Berries are quite a bit faster even with the walking. They do slow down after the first two bushes close to the mill are gone, though. First golden age comes in around 5 minutes into the game. Much earlier than Delhi economy techs.

In the video he said that he tested each civilization 3 times and chose the highest value, and I said, you should count the resources saved and consumed, delhi free research can save a lot of money,

Golden age requires 10 buildings, he is usually scattered, most of the time you need to link all buildings, which is more troublesome,If you want to test, you should test it several times, selecting the same map number

@Promillo9107 don’t worry they totally ignored abbasid next patch as well

sadly yes
but they said they will work on making them stronger in feb patch

French is easy to beat. Go spearman with ram rush in feudal. Keep the pressure very high.

1 Like

As Abbasid i never focus on sheep. I always go full berry’s and when the second stock of berry’s is up i focus on deer. I always put maybe two villies on sheep to have a food continuity.

You should talk to team that if Abbasids is going to play with 2 landmarks, you should raise the HP of them by x2.5 the current HP

stop feeding bdelloi. it’s a troll.

1 Like

Wonder is fine since it’s for everyone but building a game on landmark victory and giving abbasid 2 landmarks and chinese 9 landmarks? That’s not balanced

2 Likes
  1. Yea camels feel kinda low but if you take a look at stats/price it looks fine. (Comparing it to Khan is total *** - unit you cant mass produce and very special civ unit at all)

2. Since its divided into 3 levels you can feel some buff early. And in late only Chinese and HRE can have same or better buff for resources. Where Chinese will be similar if not worse and HRE would have to spend population at prelates.
    Faster research can have only Chinese or Delhi (maybe with like 50+ scholars if its even possible).
    Faster production again only Delhi(population) or Chinese (limited).

3. True. But how often it happens? That you are aging up and they destroy or that you need age up? Because when enemy destroy it you are already in big trouble.

4. It can hurt you but its also small eco buff and you save place which in some situations can help too.

5. As it was already said you kinda do those special research immeadietly after aging.

6. True but not so bad that you cant defend yourself and if enemy is just booming you can do harm without investing to much into rams or just do hit and run with few camels.

7. Yea but repairing would be to much op and also any other civ cant repair so I kinda don’t get this point.

8. Well cheaper dock is nice at early. And they have unique buff for Dhows but since I probably never played them at Waring Islands or Archipelago I don’t know how bad/good are they.

9. I ve never wall landmark…

10. Dont know what is problem here. Eco you can compare easily. Units its just is worth this de/buff from camels worth this upgrade. Landmarks if you want to play hide and seek than yea Abbasid are bad at this game but taken HP you can have 27000 HP in landmarks while other (except Chinese) Have only 20000 HP + you have 5 fire armor.

11. Whener I saw big numbers of camels it hurt since only unit those two units don’t counter are MAA and Elephants + in late its fastest unit.

All that I have is that in Age2 they have unique unit camel archers which can be good at raiding but if you cant do it then they are good only if you build one other unit to them (if you build archers than you have to have upgrade from military wing for buff)