Why infantery ranged? if its not infantry is oly shock infatery?

Its confusing for new people that read “Shock INFANTRY” in the unit and faster train time for INFANTRY.
Also Heavy INFANTRY is affected by this, creating confussion, people think that is another kind of infantry like this one.
It should be better removing infantry from that category maybe, something as shock unit/soldier or similar idk

3 Likes

It would be best to just rename show infstry to foot cavalry or just tag them with cavalry.

Yeah they are not mounted, but it serves the purpose with the right multiplier and makes it much more clear to the player.

But because cavakyr and shock infstry often have different tags, it’s a bit late to change completely.

Therefor I would say rename shock infantry to foot cavalry to make it clear that they are undead nothing like infstry

2 Likes

Heavy infantry has seprate infantry tag .

It’s just matter of words , people need to open mind , that " shock infantry" tag is entirely different from "infantry tag "

Just becoz shock infantry has infantry in name , they dont get infantry tag

Hahaha exactly, that´s why i put it, but they had it, i think in DE they removed it since the release, it was a 1.15x vs elephants.

i believe abstractElephant is only used for “elephant combat” “tame elephants” and “terror charge” techs/cards. on tad yeah there was that random samurai multiplier

1 Like