Why is it win 10 exclusive?

@Emberguard said:
@Torgrimmer

the question then is, at what point would it be ethical to stop support of the past systems? There’s only so many iterations you can program before the system becomes so different it would not be practical to make things backwards compatible.

That being said would have been nice if at least windows 8 had compatibility with this game as Win 10 was built based on win 8

Point taken and agreed.

@Torgrimmer said:
I say MS is just greedy, to limit to there OS let alone there newest OS, I mean just think about. Cant upgrade for free anymore, which means u need to shell out $200, cant buy it off steam only Window store which means, 100% of money goe to MS, no cut to any other online retailer, ect, ect, ect.

It is still possible to upgrade for free … :wink:

@Otani64 said:

@Torgrimmer said:
I say MS is just greedy, to limit to there OS let alone there newest OS, I mean just think about. Cant upgrade for free anymore, which means u need to shell out $200, cant buy it off steam only Window store which means, 100% of money goe to MS, no cut to any other online retailer, ect, ect, ect.

It is still possible to upgrade for free … :wink:

Wait what? :lol: Where you got that info?

Mainly to push UWP, their new way for hosting apps on the OS.
A way that has already been heaviliy critisized and is generally a bad thing for pc gamers that would like to mod etc.