Why just windows 10

I can get Starcraft in steam?

What happens when… they stop the Win 7 support?

@Augustusman said:

Windows 8. :wink:

@AAHale said:

@Augustusman said:

Win8 is many times better than 7. Even I’m not sure why 7 is new XP.

Question what is principal bussines of Microsoft?

@Augustusman said:
Question what is principal bussines of Microsoft?

Closing down successful design studios.

No my friend they barely are interesting in make games.
Xbox lacks of Exclusives fir example.
They closed because is not priority from them. This can be hard to you, is a waste of money.

You can enjoy this read.

@Augustusman said:

@AAHale said:

@Augustusman said:

Because many people owns Windows 7 after negative feedback at Windows 8 launch.

Remember how MS had to publish a 8.1 Versión in order to satisfy their customers?

@KingDarBoja said:

@Augustusman said:

@AAHale said:

@Augustusman said:

Because many people owns Windows 7 after negative feedback at Windows 8 launch.

Remember how MS had to publish a 8.1 Versión in order to satisfy their customers?

Remember… just that 8.1 fix many things to me and the boost of speed was amazing compared with 7.

It should be available for multiple operating systems.

Owww the same question again. Its win 10 only. Not on steam and not on Xbox one or one X

@ScaryBoot said:
Owww the same question again. Its win 10 only. Not on steam and not on Xbox one or one X

The same answer they have their own Store.:wink:

@ScaryBoot said:

Come on… A lot of gamers are still on Win7 or 8.1 and happy remaining currently on those OS, including me. It’s understandable that there is some disappointment.

Im not sure what you wait from MS or actual gaming industry.

People are always complaining.
If there are no reasons to complain about, people will complain about not having any reasons to complain.

Microsoft can ofcourse release the game on Steam, but they are gonna force you to use Windows 10 and reguire an Xbox account to use multiplayer, so, in the end it wont mater whether its on Steam or on Windows Store.
They will also make the game 35$ on STeam and keep it at 20$ for Windows Store (so, they can still get 20$ from each sold game on Steam). Blame Valve for that.
I dont think people are that stupid to pay 15$ extra just to have the game on Steam.

And what Microsoft is doing is actually a good thing.
Instead of praising Microsoft for trying to destroy the Steam monopoly, people are hating Microsoft.

@TheBritish said:
If there are no reasons to complain about, people will complain about not having any reasons to complain.

Microsoft can ofcourse release the game on Steam, but they are gonna force you to use Windows 10 and reguire an Xbox account to use multiplayer, so, in the end it wont mater whether its on Steam or on Windows Store.
They will also make the game 35$ on STeam and keep it at 20$ for Windows Store (so, they can still get 20$ from each sold game on Steam). Blame Valve for that.
I dont think people are that stupid to pay 15$ extra just to have the game on Steam.

Instead of praising Microsoft for trying to destroy the Steam monopoly, people are hating Microsoft.

The fanboyism can do that.

@TheBritish said:

I beg to differ.

@TheBritish said:

They are doing what? LOL, Microsoft destroying Steam monopoly ?

There is no such thing, Steam is a platform, it just happens to do better job than Game for Windows, EA Origin and a few other ones.

There are a ton of gaming stores not just Steam Microsoft could team up (like GOG/GreenmanGaming) etc.

But they don’t, they are stubborn.

Why bother reinvent the wheel when one already exists?

Because his store, and is not only for Windows, is for Win mobile, surface, Xbox , Groove(music) etc…