Why mod would cause Sync Error

mod name “600pop faster economy”
always have sync error about 15min after the game started

Here is my experience. I created a mod and posted it so that I could play with my friends. When I invited them to my game, they all down loaded the mod and we played many games without errors.

Later one of them asked me to add a unit to their barracks. I made some changes to the mod and did the build process. I went into AOE IV game, but did not upload/update the mod because I wanted to test the new unit first. When I loaded a single player game to test the mod I selected the local version of the mod, with the Orange Spanner. The new unit was in the English Barracks, but it did not have the capabilities my friend wanted and so I needed to make more changes.

While making more changes to the new unit a couple of my friends came into discord and wanted to play AOE IV. So I hosted a game and selected the uploaded version of my mod, with the Green Spanner. Early in the game we got sync errors and we all had to use Task Manager to shutdown AOE IV. We tried to play again and about 40 minutes into the game it crashed again with sync error. Had to use Task Manager to shut down AOE IV again.

I decided to upload/update my mod, even though the new unit was not finished. After updating the mod and inviting my friends to the game, I could not start the game, the lobby kept telling me that there was a problem down loading the mod. So we all quit out of AOE IV to the desktop and started AOE IV again. This time we all saw the mod updating as we came into the game. When I invited them to my new lobby and I selected the uploaded version of the mod, Green Spanner, it let me start the game and we were able to play all the way through without any sync errors.

I believe that the lobby is not properly telling us which version of the mod we are actually trying to play, and that if you have a build/local copy that is different from the uploaded copy you will have problems. It should not be this way, but I believe that is how it is right now. Hope this helps.

Thanks,dude.But my experience is that any change made to the Upgrade would cause the sync error,and once I deleted every change in Upgrade,it went back normal.Wired.