Why no GP and Deccan?

The map list for both standard and competitive should definitely be in an easily accessible spot within the lobby. As of now I don’t know that it is officially posted anywhere.

Haha yes I see it now - it filters for competitive, but not for standard. Is there a way to see what is in Standard Maps?

The Great Lakes looks interesting. Were these old maps standard maps in the vanilla version? If so, I think it is a good idea to involve them in the current standard maps set.

I think Texas, Great Lakes, Yucatan, California, Great Plain should be reworked and become one of the standard maps at least. These are important districts in American history, and they are classic maps in Vanilla. It’s too bad that they are excluded in a game which the theme is colonialism.

I find the list in \AoE3DE\Game\RandMaps\standardmaps.set

Dakota Colorado Fertile Crescent Mexico Borneo Florida Saguenay Kamchatka Central Plain Mongolia Korea Punjab Baja California Hokkaido Siberia New England Patagonia Arctic Territories Yukon Himalayas Ozarks
3 Likes

Im glad Great Plains isnt in the map pool because its one of the most laggy maps for some reason.